Temperature indicators are commonly used on food, pharmaceutical, and medical products to indicate exposure to excessive temperature.
TransTracker® indicators are single-use devices that monitor temperature exposure during shipping and short-term storage. TransTracker models change color to signal a freeze event, a threshold heat excursion, or that a customer-defined cumulative exposure has occurred. TransTracker devices can be placed inside multiple unit secondary packages or shipping boxes to monitor temperature ranges during transportation and short-term storage. Dual indicators that monitor both heat and freeze events are available.
- Continual Monitoring
- Easy to read color indications
- Device activation not required
- Standard design and custom design/messaging options
- Broad range of monitoring capabilities
- Adhesive Backing Available
- Card Design Customization Available