Tyvek® Cargo Covers are used to protect a wide variety of healthcare products worldwide including: controlled room temperature (CRT) and 2° to 8°C pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and chemicals, and medical devices. Validated in a wide variety of applications worldwide, Tyvek® Cargo Covers offer advanced multi-threat protection at an affordable price.
Reflective: Reduce temperature excursions and cold chain breaks, preserving product quality
Breathable: Allow gases, vapors, and condensation to pass through
Durable: Control physical hazard intrusion from adverse weather, tampering and contamination
Tyvek® Solar™ W10
- Easy to use and can be installed on a pallet in as little as 90 seconds.
- Low-bulk properties allow for cost effective storage and transportation.
- Durable and breathable to protect against adverse weather, physical hazards and condensation.
Tyvek® Solar™ W20
- Highly reflective to reduce temperature excursions and cold chain breaks.
- Enhanced temperature control provided by an inner metallized layer.
- Recommended for pharmaceuticals.
Tyvek® Xtreme™ W50
- Reflective and insulated for reduced temperature excursions during long-haul transport.
- Top performance in hot and cold conditions.
- Maintains all breathable, durable and weather-resistant characteristics of Tyvek® Solar® W10 and Tyvek® Solar® W20.